Rules and Warnings
1. We reserve the right to refuse service to ANYONE.
2. You SHOULD NOT ENTER this attraction if you suffer from asthma, heart conditions, prone to seizures, epilepsy, physical ailments, respiratory or any type of medical problem, or are pregnant or suffer any form of mental disease including claustrophobia.
3. Do not enter this attraction if you are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs of any type. You will not be allowed to enter this attraction if any of these conditions are noticed by our staff.
4. Children under 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult of 18 years or older. No one under 4ft tall will be admitted.
5. No food or drinks are allowed in the Attraction.
6. DO NOT TOUCH the actors or props, even if the actors or props touch you.
7. You will experience intense audio, lighting, low visibility, strobe lights, fog, damp conditions, special effects, and sudden actions.
8. NO SMOKING or open flames allowed.
9. No RUNNING or rough play allowed.
10. No sharp objects are allowed in the Attraction.
11. No Flash lights, laser lights, or any forms of illumination.
12. We are not responsible for any lost objects. Your ticket is a revocable license and may be taken and admission refused upon refund of purchase price.
By entering THE NEVERMORE HAUNT, you agree that you have read the ATTRACTION WARNINGS/RULES posted at the entrance to THE NEVERMORE HAUNT attraction, and all other warnings, and you agree to accept all risks, both specifically identified therein, and unknown, and to RELEASE and WAIVE the operators and owners of THE NEVERMORE HAUNT, and each of their respective employees, agents, affiliates, volunteers, and representatives, from any and all claims, rights and damages arising from ANY AND ALL ACTS, NEGLIGENCE, and/or RECKLESS ACT on the part of any of the aforementioned parties, and from any and all other claims, whatsoever, that may be waived pursuant to Maryland law. You further hereby grant to the owners and operators of THE NEVERMORE HAUNT, its contractors, co-producers, and/or assigns, the irrevocable right and permission to photograph and/or videotape you entering into, and within, THE NEVERMORE HAUNT, which may be used for advertising in any manner, including, but not limited to, television commercials, website videos, and posters, and you hereby release, discharge and agree to hold harmless all such parties from any claims whatsoever arising out of the taking and/or use of any such photograph/videotape.
Prices and operating schedule are subject to change without notice.
All attractions are subject to temporary maintenance, safety or inclement weather shutdowns.
In the event of a hurricane, fire, power outage, flood, a violent stand up/heist, or any type of false alarm that causes The Nevermore Haunt to shut down, The Nevermore Haunt is not responsible for issuing a refund to ticket holders.
These Park Rules & Policies are not comprehensive, and are subject to change without notice. The Park may have numerous additional rules and procedures applicable to guests which, if not followed, may subject the guest to ejection without refund.
All media, images, videos, and content of this website are an asset of The Nevermore Haunt. Copyright 2018.